In Ashdod, a baby was scalded with boiling water in a restaurant

News » Incidents

 A baby was scalded with boiling water in a restaurant in Ashdod

On Friday, September 2, an eight-month-old baby was injured in a restaurant in Ashdod. Haruts Sheva reports this. The baby was scalded with boiling water. Coffee was spilled on the child. Arrived at the scene of the incident, the doctors gave the child first aid. The baby was evacuated to Sheba hospital with burns.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.