Galilee: The child choked on food and almost suffocated

 Galilee: Child choked on food and nearly suffocated

In the village of Kfar Manda in northern Israel, a 5-year-old boy choked on his food and nearly suffocated.

According to Ynet, MDA doctors and paramedics provided the child with medical care and performed resuscitation. Doctors removed a piece of food from the child's throat, and when his condition stabilized, he was taken to the Rambam Hospital. in Haifa.

The child is in serious condition. Doctors put the victim into a medically induced coma and connected him to a ventilator.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.