Another Ukrainian resonating myths Eugene Komorowski gave a clear definition of expediency of the use of carrots in the diet of people
A well-known pediatrician gave the answer to the question “do carrots improve eyesight?”. About this Eugene Komorowski wrote on his official page in Instagram, attaching to the publication of a video of a program “Dr. Komarovsky’s School”, says Clutch.
“Everyone thinks that if we pounds eat carrots, then all will be able to see anything. But, actually, from eating carrots in large quantities, we can only to yellow, but as this has a great relationship. Here, for example, we have vitamin “C”. If we don’t eat vitamin C we have teeth fall out — it’s true. But you think that if you eat a lot of vitamin “C” you will grow extra teeth? But with the carrot situation is about the same.
Yes, carrots have vitamin “A”. The amount of vitamin “A” depends on the quality of vision, without any doubt. But vitamin A — it is not only in carrots, it is in many products. That is, if we get enough vitamin A, then we have normal vision, if it is not enough – you have problems with vision. But from what you eat a lot of carrots, the eyesight will not be better, it’s just providing the body with sufficient vitamin A”. — said the doctor.
Also the answer to the question about why not the temperature decreases, Eugene Komorowski gave on his official page in Instagram, attaching to the publication of the film of “Dr. Komarovsky’s School.
First of all, we need to think: “what is sweat?”. This is the first and main question. In most cases, the ineffectiveness of antipyretics is the result of a deficiency of fluids in the body.
The second reason for the ineffectiveness of antipyretic is something that he admitted he was in an inconvenient dosage form. For example, a candle. After all, it is at a temperature of more than 38.5 C. just lies in the Pope and never absorbed.
To support the immune system during the cold of winter, you can naturally.
1. To sleep. The less sleep, the greater the risk of catching a cold. This is proved by numerous studies. Lack of sleep weakens the immune system, making the body becomes more vulnerable to viruses and infections.
2. A little famine. The most important thing is to limit consumption of sugar, jelly and alcohol. Such products reduce the activity of the immune system. Ideally, it is recommended to resort to therapeutic fasting. It can last from 13 to 36 hours. During this time, it is useful to drink tea from ginger or Echinacea. This technique will help to activate the immune system.
3. To establish the bowels. This will help probiotics. They exist in the form of food additives and are contained in certain foods, particularly sauerkraut and pickled cucumbers. Also rich in probiotics are kefir and yogurt. However, doctors do not recommend to use for the prevention of colds, because these products increase the formation of mucus in the gastrointestinal tract.
4. To include in the diet of bone broths. This dish contains substances that can strengthen immunity. In addition, it prevents dehydration and restores the reserves of energy in the body. Warm broth reduces the sensation of discomfort in the throat, and cooked with spices and even makes breathing easier.
5. Keep away from stress. Constant nervous strain weakens the immune system. Therefore, in a period of high risk of catching the flu or a cold it is important to always find time for rest and entertainment. Doctors recommend periodically to meditate.
Recall that the 4 drinks that will make the morning fresh
As reported Politeka, there are three ways to recover quickly after fatigue
Also Politeka wrote that has revealed how coffee affects life expectancy