They are not configured to communicate.
As they say, an uninvited guest is worse than Tatar. When someone breaks in, uninvited, to depict the joy on the face pretty hard. The same applies to public places. Some people do not understand the sign that says “closed” and are working hard to get in. This made our material. From the side it looks funny, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to novate.
1. “I think this store is closed…”
2. “Shake vigorously, and then from the back room can’t hear!”
3. That’s right tight…
4. Joke-joke, but as you know, not without a grain of truth
5. I think it’s clear that no one is home
6. “But if the door is jammed with boards?”
7. “But if a crowbar to pry?”
8. Brevity — sister of talent
9. “Guests come and go, and you have yourself one!”
10. Hard to believe, but the pharmacy seems to be closed!
11. “Sly, “tuk-tuk” always works!”
12. Friends, the ATM does not work for you!
13. Welcome to our cemetery!
14. “Opened? You don’t say!”
15. Better to play it safe and go!