Dog and hair dryer cause fire in UK

News » Incidents

 Dog and hair dryer cause UK fire

< p>

A dog and a hair dryer set off a fire in a house in the British village of Hockley.

According to the BBC, local response services suspect that a dog was the cause of the incident.

According to their version, the dog jumped on the bed while the owner was not at home, and turned on the hair dryer plugged into the outlet. As a result, the bed and mattress caught fire. When the woman returned home, she saw that the room was filled with smoke.

The fire was quickly extinguished. It didn't have time to spread beyond the bedroom. Both the woman and her pet inhaled smoke.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *