The doctors called the symptoms of thyroid problems.
Hyperthyroidism — violation of the thyroid gland characterized by excessive production of hormones, which brings about a number of unwanted issues for the body, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to clutch.ua.
Symptoms of hyperthyroidism are:
- Nervousness and irritability;
- Heat intolerance and sweating;
- Shivering in the body, weight loss or failure to gain;
- Increased activity of the intestine;
- Swelling of the thyroid gland;
- Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat);
- Thin, fragile and moist skin and uneven hair growth;
- The sleep disturbance.
Why there is double chin and how to get rid of it
Upon detection itself of the above symptoms, it is advisable to consult a specialist for further diagnosis and proper diagnosis, which will ensure timely treatment and health of your body.