Details of a fire in a Jewish house in Sheikh Jarrah

 Details of the fire in the Jewish house in Sheikh Jarrah

< /p>

A fire broke out last night in a Jewish home in the Sheikh Jarrah area. The fire is believed to have been caused by a Molotov cocktail.

Reshef Chaim Mizrahi, who was responsible for putting out the fire, said: “The fire broke out on the second floor of the house and began to spread rapidly, there was a danger that the fire would cover everything building. We acted quickly to prevent property damage”.

Police are investigating the incident.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.