February 6 – the Day bartender
February 6, celebrating the Day bartender! On this occasion we prepared for you some interesting recipes that you will love. Prepare cocktails and feel like a bartender!
The profession of bartender is not only about the skill to create cocktails, but also the ability to find common language with any guest of the hotel. However, without a delicious and beautiful drinks, of course, can not do!
- Cognac – 20 ml
- Martini Bianco – 25 ml
- Mango juice, grapefruit or peach -20 ml
Recipe brandy Martini:
- Mix in a shaker all the ingredients together with some ice cubes, pour into a Martini glass, decorate the top with olives.
- A similar cocktail can be prepared on the basis of red or pink Martini, in this case mango juice or peach is replaced with orange or lemon.
Cocktail “Apple orchard”
- Vodka – 50 ml
- Apple juice – 50 ml
- Sprite – 50 ml
- Cold green tea – 50 ml
Recipe cocktail “Apple orchard”:
- Fill a highball with ice to the top, pour all the ingredients and mix all bar spoon.
- Procrasti slices of apples.
- Ginger syrup – 30 ml
- Fresh orange juice – 70 ml
- Light beer – 400 ml
Recipe ginger-citrus ale:
- First you have to prepare the ginger syrup. Clean 100 grams of ginger, add 100 ml chilled sugar syrup and blend in blender. Cooking the ginger in syrup is not necessary: it lost a third flavor. The resulting mash squeeze through cheesecloth.
- In a large glass to drop 4-5 pieces of ice, add syrup, orange juice, mix well and pour the beer. Throw in a cocktail a few slices of orange.
Sparkling punch, Apple cider
- Ice 3 cube
- Rum – 30 ml
- Champagne – 60 ml
- Apple cider – 60-90 ml
Recipe sparkling punch with Apple cider:
- Ice put in the glasses.
- Rum mixed with Apple cider, pour over the champagne.
- Mix and serve.
- Gin – 30 ml
- Cherry liqueur – 30 ml
- Lime juice (fresh) – 30 ml
Recipe cocktail gin:
- In a shaker with ice, shake all ingredients.
- Strain contents of shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Procrasti a slice of lime.