“Cruel Intentions” will be turned into a TV series
Cruel Intentions will receive a remake with new actors.
Famous people will be involved in the development of the remake: Phoebe Fisher (Euphoria) and Sarah Goodman ( “Gossip Girl”, “I Know What You Did Last Summer”). The executive director is Neil H. Moritz, who produced the original picture, Chronicle.info reports with reference to rusjev.net.
The new version is still based on the novel “Dangerous Liaisons” by Choderlos de Laclos, in which the half-brother and sister are ready to do anything to maintain leadership in the student hierarchy. This time, the story will touch on an elite college in Washington, D.C. After all, easy victories delay.
The original picture of “Cruel Intentions” with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Reese Witherspoon was filmed in 1999. In the story, Sebastian and Catherine are looking for an innocent victim who will take part in their sophisticated game.
For the remake, the pilot script is written by Phoebe Fisher under the guidance of Goodman. If they work together, then they will create a potential series together as a whole.
- Clooney brought his beautiful wife to the light for the first time in several years
- & # 171; House of the Dragon & # 187 ;: The first teaser for the prequel & # 171; Game of Thrones & # 187; has been unveiled. Video
- Tishchenko's wife Alla Baranovskaya complained about the hate because of the party during the quarantine
- Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd meet: what is known about the couple's relationship
- Pregnant Jennifer Lawrence attends a rally for women's right to abortion