The head coach of the miners told about the readiness of his team for the game against England.
Ahead of the match at the stadium “Metalist”, the Portuguese coach of Shakhtar shared his expectations from the match of the 6th round of the group stage of the Champions League in which his team can’t afford to lose:, reports Rus.Media.
– How do you feel about the statement that “city” – the strongest club in the world?
– Yes, actually, if you look at how the city plays this season, we can say that this may not be the best, but one of the best teams in the world.
– There is information that the match will be coach of Brazil, it additionally motivates your players?
– We are pleased that the coach of Brazil, will attend the game. Perhaps he will see not only the Shakhtar players, but also players in “my Teams”. I think that when a person is watching you, it is extra motivating factor for anyone.
– You Will monitor the result of the meeting in Rotterdam?
– We won’t worry about the result in the other match, we should focus on our game and if we manage to win this game for us will be of no importance to us. Although I am sure that Napoli will do everything to achieve the desired result.