The 12-year-old boy who died in the fire in Petah Tikva is named Emil Yehuda.
Information about the child was found out journalists from Kahn.
It is clarified that Emil and his younger brothers lived in boarding schools. The boys were under the protection of social security authorities.
The boys arrived at their father's house for a holiday when the tragedy occurred.
According to investigators, the fire broke out due to the ignition of the electric scooter's lithium battery.
Recall that a fire broke out in an apartment building in the morning, 23 September. In addition to Emil, his two brothers were injured after inhaling carbon monoxide, as well as a 50-year-old man – a friend of his father.
For two days, doctors tried to save the life of a child who was in critical condition. On the morning of September 25, the boy passed away.