Caring for beautiful, slim figure, do not abandon useful products
Here are ten reasons why you should give credit to butter for health and optimal weight:
1. Butter is the most easily absorbable source of vitamin A. it supports the adrenal glands and the thyroid gland.
2. Fatty acids butter facilitate absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D, K. From this it follows that the vegetables become more useful (and delicious), if you eat them together with butter.
3. The use of butter does not lead to excess weight. The chemical structure of the constituent fatty acids is such that after absorption they are spent only on energy, but not body fat. After the use of oil there is a feeling of satiety. The latter reduces the feeling of hunger and, consequently, prevents overeating.
The human brain is able to predict the future
4. Butter is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants give the oil a powerful protective properties against cancer and atherosclerosis.
5. Raw butter contains a so-called antipopulist factor (Wulzen factor). The latter has a curative effect for arthritis, cataracts and reduced elasticity of arteries.
6. Butter is a good source of iodine. The iodine in butter is effectively the intake form. It is the decline in the popularity of butter in favor of margarine has become a major cause of an outbreak of goiter (thyroid gland growth) at the beginning of the last century.
7. Butter improves the health of the digestive tract. It reduces the incidence of diarrhea in children and constipation in adults.
8. High levels of vitamin K2 can help prevent tooth decay and osteoporosis.
9. Fat molecules butter relieve chronic inflammation and prevent the penetration of toxins through the wall of the digestive system.
10. The secret ingredient in oil is a substance called biturate. It lowers the level of harmful cholesterol and triglycerides (lipids), and increases insulin sensitivity by an impressive 300%. Surprisingly, consumers of butter is less likely to happen heart attacks.
Recall about fatty foods that make you slim: nutritionists were surprised by the statement
As reported Politeka, protects against heart attacks and strokes: foods needed for healthy blood vessels
Also Politeka wrote that you need to eat to fight depression: food for peace