Britney Spears is planning weddings and children
There has been a lot of attention paid to Britney Spears (39) in recent months while she has been fighting one bitter strife in court mot sin far Jamie Spears (69).
For the last 13 years, the father has served as one of the artist’s guardians, where he has had control over her finances, assets and personal decisions.
Rarely shares updates about the sons
– I am traumatized, depressed and cry every day, Britney said during a hearing in June.
At the same time, she also said she dreams of getting married and having more children, but that the legal situation forbade her just this.
Thursday last week, however, was Jamie temporarily removed as guardian for the daughter of the court in Los Angeles.
NEW DOCUMENTARY: Netflix is coming on September 28 with a new documentary about Britney Spears and her fight against the guardianship. Video: Netflix
Shortly after the news became known, the 39-year-old let out a cheer. Then the pop star posted several posts where she wrote that she has the best time in her life, and that she celebrates in paradise.
“Planning a big party”
This weekend, the songbird pulled the elastic even further by posting a series of photos with several nude photos by itself.
“Playing in the Pacific has never hurt anyone,” she wrote as text.
CELEBRATING: Britney Spears (39) posted a series of nude photos in a photo series on Instagram. Photo: Britney Spears / Instagram
Now claims The Mirror that Britney and fiancé Sam Asghari (27) will use the “Toxic” star’s newfound freedom to plan the future together.
– Britney and Sam would like to get married in Hawaii. This is where they feel happiest. Britney would have loved to do it before her 40th birthday on December 2 or on her birthday, a friend of the star tells the website, and continues:
The guardianship ended
– They’re planning a big party. This is the first time in years that Britney will be allowed to let go of her hair with friends.
Such are the new supermills
Celebrities who have supported her through the tough times, such as Paris Hilton (40), Madonna (63), the Kardashian sisters, Miley Cyrus (28) and Cher (75), will all be on the guest list, writes the British newspaper.
– Britney’s main focus right now is to get married, have children, get social life back and get to the bottom of where all her money has been spent. It will be a hectic period, the friend continues.
BREAKING: Britney Spears’ girlfriend breaks the silence after the new documentary “Framing Britney Spears”.
Will be young father
This will be Britney’s third wedding. In 2004, she was married to Jason Allen Alexander (39) for 55 hours before the marriage was annulled. And from 2004 to 2007, she was married to Kevin Federline (43) with whom she has sons Sean Preston (16) and Jayden James (15).
It was last month that the mother of two revealed that she and her boyfriend of five years had become engaged.
– I can not believe it, she then wrote in a post on Instagram followed by emoji rings behind.
This is what the fiancé says
Ashgari, who works as a personal trainer and model, stated this spring that he dreams of starting a family with Britney.
– My priorities in life are to continue to be humble, know where I come from and where I am going. I want a new step for our relationship too and do not mind becoming a dad. I want to be a young father, he admitted in an interview with Forbes.
ALSO READ: – We do not want to rush it