The network presented the global version of Redmi Note 9 Pro
Xiaomi company held an online presentation of the new smartphone Redmi Note 9S. As expected, we showed the global version in India announced the Redmi Note Pro 9. Mark spoke about the main features of the device, and also announced the price and timing of the sales.
Redmi Note is equipped with 9S at 6.67-inch IPS-display with a small hole for the front camera. Fingerprint scanner built into the power button on the right side.
On the back side is a square block of main camera with four lenses. Resolution main sensor is 48 MP. Following tradition, the manufacturer has equipped the device with an infrared sensor for controlling home appliances.
The smartphone is built on eight cores Snapdragon 720G and is equipped with a battery for 5020 mAh. Declared support for fast charging power 18 W included adapter with USB cable Type-C.
9 Redmi Note Pro will start selling from April 7
Features Redmi Note 9S:
- Display: IPS, at 6.67″, 2400х1080, support HDR10, Gorilla glass 5
- Processor: OCTA core Snapdragon 720G, 2.3 GHz, graphics Adreno 618
- RAM: 4/6 GB, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64/128 GB, UFS 2.1, microSD support up to 512 GB
- Main camera: MP 48 (f / 1.79), 8 MP (an extra wide viewing angle of 120 °), 5 MP (macro lens), 2MP (sensor depth)
- Front camera: 16 MP
- Battery: 5020 mAh, fast charging with a power of 18 W
- Security: fingerprint reader on the side
- Communication: Dual 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm
- Dimensions: 165,7 x 76,6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209 grams
9S Redmi Note will come in two versions: 4 + 64 GB for $ 249 and 6 + 128 GB for $ 279. Global smartphone sales will start on 7 April.