At night, the Russians bombed a residential building in Nikolaev: there are victims

News » Incidents

 Russians bombed a residential building in Nikolaev at night: there are victims

On the night of November 11, Russian troops launched a missile attack on a multi-storey residential building in Nikolaev. As a result, two people were killed and two more were injured, Vitaly Kim, head of the Nikolaev Regional Military District, said. Two dead, two injured,” Kim wrote.

He also attached footage of the aftermath of the missile attack to the post.

Updated. From under the rubble of a multi-storey building, which was hit by the Russian invaders at night, they pulled out the bodies of three more victims.

“As of 09:20, rescuers removed the bodies of three victims from under the rubble of a residential building. The search and rescue operation continues,” the mayor of the city, Alexander Senkevich, said.

The State Emergency Service reported that, probably, four more people remained under the rubble of the house. Their condition is unknown.

Later, the mayor of the city of Sienkiewicz reported that rescuers recovered two more bodies from under the rubble of the house – men and women.

So far, five people have died from the strike on a residential building.

President Volodymyr Zelenskycalled the strike “cynical answer” Russian invaders. He also published terrible footage of the consequences of his arrival in Nikolaev.

“Nikolaev. The cynical response of a terrorist state to our successes at the front. Attack on a five-story residential building. Destroyed from the 5th to the 1st floor. Unfortunately, there are dead and wounded. Search and rescue work continues,” the president wrote.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *