Ashkelon: Man poisoned by carbon monoxide in car

News » Incidents

 Ashkelon: man got carbon monoxide poisoning in car

< p>

On the morning of January 6, a 45-year-old unconscious man with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning was found in Ashkelon.

According to preliminary data, he inhaled smoke while sitting in a car.< br />
It is specified that the man found an abandoned car, climbed inside and lit a fire there to warm himself. ;. His condition is assessed as critical.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *