Andriy Shevchenko may head the Scottish Celtic
Shevchenko is open to negotiations and wants to work with one of the European clubs.
Former head coach of the Ukrainian national team Andriy Shevchenko, which celebrated its 45th birthday on September 29, may lead the Scottish & # 171; Celtic & # 187;, Chronicle.info reports with reference to TSN.
& # 171; Celts & # 187 ; show interest in Shevchenko due to the disappointing results of the team led by the Australian of Greek descent Angelos Postekoglu.
& # 171; Celtic & # 187; started in the group stage of the Europa League with two defeats, and is only sixth in the championship. This prompts the club's management to reflect on the options for changes on the coaching bridge.
It is noted that Shevchenko is now open to negotiations and wants to work with one of the European clubs. Among the advantages of the Ukrainian coach, the British publication highlights his fluency in English and the absence of the need to obtain a work permit in the UK, since Andrey has been living in London for a long time.
- & # 171; Celtic & # 187; & # 8212; & nbsp; the second most titles club in Scotland after & # 171; Rangers & # 187 ;. In the asset & # 171; Celts & # 187; 51 championships, 40 victories in the Cup of the country, 19 trophies of the Scottish League Cup.
- Usyk explained & # 171; bloodthirsty & # 187; fans why did not knock out Joshua
- Usyk returned to Ukraine with championship belts and spoke about his plans
- How the British media reacted to Joshua's defeat in the fight with Usyk
- Usyk-Joshua: what is known about the main battle of autumn
< li> Usyk won a spectacular victory in a battle against Joshua: the belts go home