American was bitten by a Python that got out of the toilet

Американца укусил питон, вылезший из унитаза

The length of these snakes can reach 1.5 meters.

From overseas came the stunning news — a man was bitten by a Python. The incident happened not in an exotic jungle, and the victim home, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Politico.

“In the U.S. state of Florida Python snuck into the toilet and bit the man’s hand.”

It is known that the day before 52-year-old American went to the toilet, lifted the lid of the toilet, where the snake popped up: “the Victim received medical treatment, and Python-1.2 meters in length was taken to a veterinary clinic. A reptile found the infection, ” stated the local physicians.

On the streets of Hamburg will be allowed to take things out of the bins

As you know, the Royal Python is not a poisonous snake, it reaches a length of 1.2-1.5 meters. The creature feeds on small mammals and birds.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *