Adele appeared on two Vogue covers at once
The first big photo session after a five-year pause
Singer Adele has officially returned to public life, as evidenced by her new photo session. .info with a link to insider.ua.
The 33-year-old artist graced the cover of not one, but two November issues of & nbsp; Vogue – British and American. This happened for the first time in the history of gloss.
The shooting took place in New York: the British cover was shot by Steven Meisel, and the American one by Alasdair McLellan.
Adele appeared on the cover of Vogue USA in a lush green Valentino dress. Round Cartier earrings and a low bun with elegantly styled hair complement her regal look.
For British Vogue, the singer starred in a bright yellow corset dress Vivienne Westwood with a deep cut on the chest. A flower-shaped brooch from Tiffany jewelry house, makeup with an accent on the eyes and voluminous styling perfectly completed the already wow-look.
Recall that a few days earlier, Adele announced her new single, Easy on Me, which can be will be heard on October 15th. The singer's last album was released in 2015, since then she has not delighted fans with new records.
- Ani Lorak answered whether she considers herself a traitor because of her performances in the Russian Federation
- Kylie Jenner highlighted her tummy with a red jumpsuit
- Måneskin released their first song after winning the Eurovision Song Contest & # 187 ;: fan reaction
- Vlad Yama spoke about his dear dream and confessed, how much money does he need per month
- Yulia Sanina will become a guest judge at & # 171; Dancing with the Stars & # 187;