A worker fell into a vat of molten aluminum and survived.

News » Incidents

 A worker fell into a vat of molten aluminum and survived

A 25-year-old worker fell into a vat of molten aluminum while working in St. Gallen, northeast Switzerland, and somehow survived.

knee-deep in boiling metal, heated to a temperature of 720 degrees Celsius, but miraculously withstood the pain and pulled himself out, according to The Mirror.

The man was taken by helicopter to the hospital with extensive burns to his body. The police are investigating the circumstances of the incident.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *