A plane with parachutists crashed in Russia: 19 dead
The plane's fuselage collapsed during the fall.
In the city of Menzelinsk (Tatarstan, Russian Federation) plane crashed with parachutists. There were 23 people on board, Chronicle.info reports with reference to RBC.
It is reported that a light-engine aircraft L-410, which belonged to the local flying club, fell. As a result of the incident, three people were injured, they were handed over to doctors. It is also known that, according to preliminary data, 19 people died.
It is also reported that the plane's fuselage collapsed during the fall. The local administration of the Ministry of Emergency Situations so far only confirms the fact of the plane crash.
According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, there were paratroopers and two crew members on board. TASS notes that the L-410 aircraft can take on board up to 19 passengers.
- Currency exchange rate: dollar will continue to fall
- Fury knocked out Wilder after two knockdowns … Video
- Ukraine faces a shortage of bread: prices will jump by 25%
- Ukraine won the match against Finland: video goals
- Ukraine will expand the list of professions for which vaccination will become mandatory