Many women face the problem of dilated pores that dirty and spoil the image. This may be due to hormones, genetics, stress and even the environment. Remember that the skin needs to breathe!
If you are faced with the problem of enlarged pores, then today you have the chance to learn several recipes to combat this nuisance. You will be surprised, but the ingredients for these remedies are found right in your house!
1. Whey. It helps to close the pores on the skin. Thoroughly wash your face and apply the serum using a cotton pad. Wait 20 minutes and rinse with warm or cold water. Do this mask every day before going to sleep.
2. Lotion with Clary sage. It helps to deal with oily skin and has antiseptic properties. Apply the lotion on the skin as we have described in the case of serum.
This is interesting: the 10 most common mistakes when choosing underwear
3. Papaya. A very original ingredient, right? This fruit really helps to close the pores. First, thoroughly wash your face and then RUB fresh papaya to the skin. Wait 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
4. The clay mask. One of the most popular ways to combat contaminated pores. Just add a small amount of water in the white or green clay and apply the mixture to your face a broad brush. Wait 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently wash your face with warm water. Use this method no more often than 2 times a week.
5. The almond powder. If you haven’t found this powder in the store, do it yourself, and chopped almonds. Add a little water and then apply on face with a cotton pad. Wait 30 minutes and rinse with warm water. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
This is interesting: How tall were the most famous people in the world
6. Lemon juice. Though it is useful, but in any case it is impossible to do this procedure in the day, because there may be a strong reaction in the sun! Do this mask before bedtime. Gently apply lemon juice on the skin with a cotton towel. Wait 10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Take care of your eyes!
7. Egg white. Use one egg white and a tablespoon of corn starch. Mix well to form a paste and then apply it on the skin. Wait 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
As you can see, all these recipes are fairly simple, each of them you can do without even leaving your home! If you are faced with the problem of enlarged pores, quickly choose the mask for yourself and start to achieve the ideal result.