50-year-old man choked on food in a hotel in the Galilee – and died

News » Incidents

 50-year-old man choked on food in a hotel in the Galilee - and died

The newspaper Maariv reports on the tragedy in the Upper Galilee.

A 50-year-old man eating breakfast at a hotel choked on food, lost consciousness and died.

MADA medic Jonathan Lancri, who arrived at the hotel, says: “When we arrived, we found a man without a pulse and unconscious. We tried to save him for a long time – but nothing helped"

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.