Learn how to change diet hypertension.
1. Low-fat cottage cheese strengthens the heart, promotes vasodilatation, is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium. Every day you should consume at least 100 grams of cheese, informs Rus.Media.
2. Red bell pepper contains record amount of vitamin C. high blood pressure have to eat it at every opportunity. If every day to eat 2 fresh pepper, then it compensates for the body’s need for vitamin C.
3. Salmon — source of omega-3 fatty acids. Helps to reduce high blood pressure. Good to use it 3 times a week for 100-150 grams.
4. Oatmeal should be a menu of high blood pressure every morning. Studies have shown that oats — a source of replenishment of the body with selenium, it contains a lot of fiber.
5. Pumpkin seeds make up for the deficiency of zinc and prevent heart attack. Enough to eat 20 grams a day instead of a snack.
6. Cocoa improves the condition of blood vessels. But this high-calorie drink. Just 1-2 cups per week, not more.
7. Skim milk contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins and improves the condition of hypertension. You can drink up to 3 cups a day.
8. Dark chocolate strengthens the heart muscle, contains antioxidants and can lower blood pressure by 5-10 mm. In large quantities is not necessary.
9. Almonds contain moniri and lowers cholesterol. In the nuts contain potassium, magnesium, vitamin E is all that is necessary to reduce the pressure.
10. Green tea regular consumption dissolves cholesterol tube, contains a lot of antioxidants that prevent the aging process. In Japan, almost do not suffer from hypertension and more than all the world drink green tea.