Today, we have a stunning recipe that will seduce you with its taste!
- 250 g butter
- 1 liter of milk
- 200 g of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 g semolina
- 900 g of canned peach
- 20 g gelatin
- 150 g shortbread
- 1 tsp cocoa
- Cook dairy cream of wheat while constantly stirring the ingredients. Then leave it to cool.
- Whisk softened butter with sugar, then add one egg yolks and continue whisking.
- Add to egg mixture 1 tablespoon of the cooled semolina. Gradually connect the components until a homogeneous consistency. At the end divide the mixture into two parts and add one of them cocoa.
- At the bottom of a split baking dish, place shortbread cookies. Then put the second layer of coffee pudding, and a third layer of white. Place the dessert in the fridge.
- Remove the liquid from the jar of peaches. In the syrup, add the gelatin and allow it several minutes to swell. Then heat the mixture on a water bath until dissolved gelatin.
- Crush the peaches with a blender to a state of porridge. Add peach puree to the gelatin mixture.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator and pour over top of fruit-jelly mass. Then place the dessert back until fully cured jelly.