5 reasons to love watermelon even more

The pleasant with the useful.

5 причин полюбити кавуни ще більше

In August, unfortunately, the summer season is ending, but luckily the new season of watermelons. Many refer to this fruit with caution, not only because of the uncertainty in its organic origins, but also for its high content of sugar (10 grams per 100 grams of pulp). But overall that’s his only drawback. Today we propose to focus on the beneficial properties of watermelon – acquainted with the following five paragraphs, you will understand that you don’t need to beat yourself up for exceeding the daily dose of watermelon. As, incidentally, for exceeding strawberry, informs Rus.Media.

Despite the fact that watermelon is 92% water, the remaining 8% contains large amount of nutrients. For example, vitamins a, B6 and C as well as lockn, antioxidants, amino acids.

The contents of vitamin C and loca anti-inflammatory effect on the body, and slows down the process of oxidation. In addition, locn lowers blood cholesterol and blood pressure.

With this number of vitamins, no fat and low sodium content, watermelon can be considered a good summer snack. In addition, 100 grams of watermelon contains just 35 calories.

The watermelon juice is the amino acid citrulline, which is useful for those who are involved in sports. This ingredient promotes muscle recovery – it training will become more effective, and the soreness after is not as noticeable.

Watermelon can also be used for external use – for example, as a mask. The simplest recipe is to mash one slice to a state of pulp, apply on skin and leave for 20 minutes. This mask will have a tonic effect – vitamins a and C will do the trick.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of