Rescuers are reminded that swimming is only permitted in specially equipped places, not dive in unfamiliar places.
In Ukraine in seven months, 600 people were drowned. And since early July has recorded 70 cases, according to the press service of the State service for emergency situations, informs Rus.Media.
For example, in Kiev for one day on July 13 rescuers twice received calls with information that in the river found the bodies of drowned men. On the same day in the Zaporozhye region of water was withdrawn five people drowned, in particular of a teenager 12 years.
In connection with such statistics, SSES recalls:
- swimming is allowed only in specially equipped places;
- you can not dive in unfamiliar places;
- do not leave children unattended near water;
- you can’t go far;
- it is impossible to come into water in an alcohol intoxication;
- it is impossible to approach vessels, boats that pass by;
- the water temperature should not be below +17°C;
- swim in the water should be no longer than 20 minutes.