The company claims that the vodka was to “improve mood and reduce stress levels, and not to offend”
In Britain, the distillery in Bristol, which is owned by Bristol Dry Gin became the center of a global scandal. Issue 75-degree vodka called “Beginner” in Britain has led to a flurry of criticism.
In turn, the company apologized, saying he picked a bad time to release vodka. Reported by the BBC.
Also, the report says that distillery stopped producing this product.
According to Bristol Dry Gin, the recipe of this strong vodka was developed quite a long time. And its advertising slogan was the phrase “what a joke“.
The name “Newbie” vodka received after Sergey and Yulia Skrobala was discharged from the hospital after the poisoning of the homonymous nerve substance.
The company argued that the clients react to the new vodka positively, but visit Bristol Dry Gin in the “Facebook” comments to the contrary.
In a statement the company said that this vodka was to “improve mood and reduce stress levels, and not to offend.”
“I’m sorry, but I think it’s very tactless of you to give alcohol this title”.
“This is a serious situation,” wrote one user. “Very tactlessly. Not the innocent woman died, the man is in critical condition in the hospital. I think you should reconsider your advertising strategy,” – noted in the social network.
In late June, the same substance that poisoned man and a woman. The woman later died, and the man regained consciousness.
30 June in Amesbury, near Salisbury, where he found poisoned Sergey and Yulia Skrobala, was discovered unconscious 44-year-old don Sturgess and 45-year-old Charlie Rowley.
July 9, a woman died in hospital, the condition of the men remained grave, however, on 10 July, he regained consciousness. According to police, the victims were poisoned nervously-paralytic substance “Newbie”. British police are investigating the incident. As in the case of poisoning Skrobala, Britain considers Russia is guilty.
Law enforcement officers tried to find out how 44-year-old don Sturgess and 45-year-old Charlie Rowley infected with a dangerous substance.
The incident was reported by the Sturgess family. With her relatives working employees of special services. Thus, on 8 July 2018 mother don Sturgess said that the police “keeps family in the dark,” without providing details regarding toxicity.
As reported by the portal “Znayu” the Minister of internal Affairs of great Britain Sajid Javid said that the UK does not intend to impose new sanctions against Russia after the poisoning of two of its citizens in Amesbury.