Crab sticks — 200 gr.
Eggs chicken — 5 PCs, informs Rus.Media.
Milk — 3 tbsp
Flour — 5 tbsp
Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
Cheese — 150 gr.
Boiled eggs — 3 PCs.
Garlic — 4 cloves
Mayonnaise — 100 gr.
Salt — to taste
1. Beat eggs in a saucepan. Add flour, butter, milk, salt to taste and all beat with a mixer.
2. Crab sticks are free from wrap, grind, grate on a fine grater.
3. Add to egg mixture and mix well. Here also add chopped dill, about 2 tablespoons.
4. On the tray lay baking paper, grease it with oil and pour the prepared mixture. Distribute it evenly and put the pan in the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. While preparing omelet, prepare the filling. To do this, cheese and eggs RUB on a small grater. Crush the garlic using a press. Dill chop, all combine, mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. The stuffing is ready. You can add additional shredded crab sticks, Bulgarian pepper and everything you want is a matter of taste.
6. The finished omelet out of the oven, allow to cool slightly and carefully remove from paper. Then distributed over the entire surface of the filling roll out.
7. Roll wrap in plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
8. When serving slice. The food is ready.