To grow green onions in a pot or any other container is not very convenient — a lot of waste, and green onions, in fact, grows little.
And are there any alternative ways? Even more than that — and there are only two, both of green onion are encouraged to grow in… a plastic bag! As a result, you without difficulty will get a green harvest, and with the ground not even need to bother.
durable plastic bags;
onions (preferably small);
sawdust (you can buy at any pet store);
The method is very simple and catchy:
1. “Boil” boiling a handful of sawdust in the pot, let it cool, then drain the remaining water. The sawdust should be damp, but not wet — when you click out of it should not drip water, informs Rus.Media.
2. The package will put two big handfuls of sawdust, tamp them a bit.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the onions — cut them in the neck to stimulate the growth of the green pen.
4. Plant small bulbs in sawdust, tightly putting them to one another.
5. “Inflate the package and tie. Leave it until the green feathers will not grow high enough. Then you can decide. This method fills the package with carbon dioxide, the growth of plants.
6. The second method is to use sawdust instead of simple toilet paper. Tear off a few layers and put it in a bag and moisten with water to make a kind of mush. Then repeat all the previous manipulations.
The result is a lot of onions into a small space and in a short time!