In the river lit apartment with the hostess inside. Video

В Днепре загорелась квартира с хозяйкой внутри. Видео

From the burning apartment the hostess of the rescue workers took the stairs to the fire engine28 may in one of apartments of an apartment house on the street Working the fire happened. At the scene immediately sent rescue the 2nd and 5th fire and rescue units DSNs, writes the Chronicle.info with reference to the Informant.

About the fire in the apartment on the third floor of the house № 168, local residents reported at 8:45. This Informant reported in a press-service GU gschs. Arriving at the scene, firefighters found that the fire is in the living room on the third floor.

Thick smoke filled the apartment so that the 49-year-old woman has not been able to get out. Retractable fire ladders put her on fresh air and transferred workers “first aid”. 9:12 the fire was localized, and at 10:08 am — finally eliminated.

The fire destroyed household things with a total area of 35 m2. In addition, damaged plastic paneling of balconies from the upper and lower floors. What was the cause of the fire will set the law enforcement agencies. To eliminate the fire attracted 14 people of staff and 4 units of firefighting and rescue equipment of head Department gschs of Ukraine in the Dnepropetrovsk area.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of