Deadly habit In the USA, the man died through the electronic cigarette

The device exploded in the hands of men.

Смертельна звичка: У США чоловік загинув через електронну сигарету

Earlier in the U.S. city of Saint Petersburg in his house was found dead a man who suffered serious burns. About it writes Rus.Media

Investigating his death, the police came to the conclusion that in his hands exploded the device for Smoking electronic cigarette.

A man who worked as a producer for television, was obtained with 80% body burns.

However, the cause of death experts left the head injury, the cause of which was a fragment of the device.

Powderless that the police managed to recover two-thirds of electronic cigarette that allowed you to make such definitive conclusions about the causes of death American.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of