A recipe of delicious homemade mayonnaise.
Classic mayonnaise is a cold sauce made from vegetable oil, egg yolk, vinegar or lemon juice, sugar, salt and seasonings added to taste. Seeing the list of ingredients, you just have to make sure that you can make mayonnaise at home is easy enough.
What we need:
- 1 egg
- 250 ml vegetable oil (preferably olive)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ground black pepper
How to cook
1. Break the egg in a bowl and whip it with a mixer (this is a very important step in the preparation of home-made mayonnaise).
2. Then pour a little oil and beat. Then add more butter, whisking the mixture. Repeat until until all the oil is well mixed with the egg. The mixture should be thick.
3. Add to egg mixture with salt, pepper, sugar and mustard (if desired).
4. Squeeze the juice of fresh lemon and stir.Whisk mayonnaise again. Now it can serve or add to dish.