The next time you have a desire loudly expressed on the topic of gender equality, use the correct font.
And such a font already exists! And has developed his new York ad Agency Y&R in collaboration with the Association of entrepreneurs Women of Sex Techthat creates a new technology of sex. You can download it here.
Speak up, woman!
Each letter in a unique font talks about the different aspects of gender equality. For example:
- B — birth, — a letter in support of motherhood;
- D — the symbol of breast health (tracing letters);
- E — elections — recalls the struggle for suffrage;
- G — guarantee protected sex;
- S — salaries — the struggle for equal pay with men;
- W — women in power — in support of women in leadership.
The feminist font
Thus the activists want to draw attention to things associated with girls and “perezhivaniya” them every day.
“We live at a critical time for women’s rights, when there are such movements as #TimesUp #MeToo, inspiring women all over the world on things,” said chief creative officer, Y&R North America Leslie Sims.
Note that the first time the font appeared on posters during the March for women’s rights in January 2017.