Pancakes for the pancakes turn out very tender and literally melt in your mouth.
It would seem that today, pancakes with cottage cheese will not surprise anyone, reports Rus.Media.
But there it was. If you cook them according to the traditional recipe, you will be able to seduce this dish the most demanding gourmets, who even lose weight. Here to stay is unrealistic.
Pancakes for the pancakes turn out very tender and literally melt in your mouth, and all because of the fact that they are preparing for milk and starch. Try it!
Egg — 6 PCs.
Milk — 0.5 l
Starch 5-6 tbsp
Sunflower oil — 1 tbsp
Cheese — 300 g
Sugar to taste
Sour cream to taste
Butter to taste
1) whisk 5 eggs with the sugar,
2) Then add the starch, constantly stirring the egg mixture. Lumps should not be.
3) Stir in the milk and sunflower oil. Mix. Let stand 15 minutes. The dough liquid.
4) Grease the pan with butter or a slice of bacon once. Cook the pancakes on one side only!
5) Prepare the stuffing. Curd grind with sugar and 1 egg. Poppy and raisins are optional.
6) At the ready pancakes put the stuffing of cottage cheese. Wrap as you like.
7) Place the pancakes in a pan, wok or pot. The layers need parameswari sour cream and melted butter.
8) Send the dish in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
From the resulting dough will get about 25 thin pancakes. So before cooking, bring the family to visit. They will appreciate the unmatched taste of the pancakes, thus saving you from overeating.
I want them to eat!