Ayurveda advises every morning to drink a glass of water with lemon on an empty stomach.
Lemon water flushes out toxins from our body and very beneficial for our health. Lemons – rich in vitamin C. They help us to fight colds, stay beautiful and to experience the unforgettable emotions when we eat them without sugar. Why lemon water is so beneficial?
Warm water with lemon
Wake up and drink water with lemon! This drink is “hot” digestive system and “hurries” all unnecessary substances to evacuate the body.
Ayurveda advises every morning to drink a glass of water with lemon on an empty stomach. Studies have shown that pure water with lemon improves our blood flow and permeability of blood vessels kapilarni. Water with lemon refreshes and cleanses us, while coffee and tea are too excited in the morning.
The water should be room temperature – it will allow you to extract all the energy and healthy properties of lemon. The boiling water destroys the beneficial enzymatic properties of the lemon.
Ice water degrades the properties of lemon are beneficial for digestion. And the body needs more energy to heat the ice cold lemon water.
16 even more reasons to love lemons
1) do You play any sports? Lemon juice helps to balance water and salt balance. Drink warm lemon water after a hard workout.
2) If you lose weight, the lemon will help make it faster!
3) Lemon prevents the appearance of pimples and very beneficial for the skin.
4) Lemon is known for its therapeutic properties – it helps the immune system to fight most infections.
5) Lemon water works wonders for people having heart problem, due to the high content of potassium.
6) Potassium also nourishes brain and nerve cells.
7) the Lemon helps to activate digestion.
8) the Lemon helps to reduce pain and inflammation in joints as it dissolves uric acid.
9) a Glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients such as vitamins a and C, calcium, iron, pectin fiber.
10) lemon Water removes toxins and waste from the liver.
11) Warm the lemon juice helps flush toxins from the body.
12) Lemon is an excellent antiseptic. Cut? Treat the wound with lemon juice!
13) the Lemon helps to fight colds.
14) Lemons contain pectin fiber, they are very useful for colon health and also serve as a powerful antibacterial agent.
15) Lemon drink leads to balance the pH level in the body.
16) If you have heartburn, drink a glass of concentrated lemon juice. This will help to relieve the pain and discomfort.