So says renowned dermatologist from the USA.
Surely each of you have faced sun burns. Will prelegeri in the sun and that skin already gets the typical reddish hue, touch it is simply impossible – as if she “burns”, reports Rus.Media.
Often on the burned areas begin to appear fluid-filled blisters.
In severe cases, sunburn accompanied by chills, nausea, edema, General weakness, and even fainting.
What if you overdid the tan? This is what American advises dermatologist Joshua Zeichner:
First and foremost, hide from the sun in the shade.
Second, take aspirin, if the burn is accompanied by a fever.
Use any available folk remedy listed below:
1. If you still managed to burn, first cool the burned area of the skin. This will help you compress with milk:
- wet a soft cloth in chilled milk,
- apply it to burned skin for 20 minutes,
- repeat this procedure every 2-4 hours.
In milk contains proteins that prevent moisture loss and restore the skin.
2. To reduce pain and temperature will help ordinary cool bath.
3. Another effective remedy for sunburn – raw potatoes.
Peel the potato from the skin and grate on fine grater, put the resulting mass in a thin layer on the affected skin. The potato mixture can be mixed with sour milk or sour cream.
4. To soothe and cool the damaged skin, apply to the burned areas thinly sliced raw cucumber or Apple.
5. The ability to slow the inflammatory processes is raw oats. Add one Cup of this cereal in a cool bath.
6. The chilled skin should definitely moisturize, otherwise immediately after cooling, the skin gets dry and inflamed even more.
Use creams with chamomile extract, aloe Vera, calendula and vitamin E: these components help the skin to absorb moisture and hold it for a long time.
But what should not be done in case of solar burns of the skin:
- lubricate the affected skin with ice-cubes – this will lead to the withering away of the epithelium and long recovery period;
- wash the damaged areas with the use of alkaline soap;
- rubbing your skin with a loofah to clean the scrub – this will only increase the inflammation;
- apply on damaged skin funds alcohol – alcohol dries the skin;
- to treat the burns with vaseline (or other tools based on it) – they clog the pores and do not allow the skin to breathe;
- apply to the skin any fat or oil;
- puncture the blisters and papules – it will lead to infection of the skin;
- to sunbathe or be in direct sunlight with bare skin;
- drink alcohol, strong coffee or tea – it increases dehydration.