This is a wonderful PIRG will fall in love with the first bite!
Ingredients for the dough
- 3 lemons
- 150 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 180 g butter
- 10 g baking powder
- 250 g flour
- Ingredients for sweet
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
1. First we need to melt the butter and leave to cool.
2. Wash two lemons and put them in the zest with a fine grater. On with of lemon remove the peel, cut into slices and remove the seeds.
4. With the help of a blender grind the lemons until puréed.
5. Add in flour, baking powder, and then requests it through a sieve.
6. In a convenient container add 4 eggs and get them good and beat with a mixer until fluffy state. Then add sugar, butter, lemon puree and again all beat with a mixer.
7. To the resulting mixture add the flour in two stages and mix again.
8. Now you’ll need a baking dish with a diameter of 22-24 see Grease the form with butter and pour in it the dough.
Put the form in a pre-heated oven and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. The willingness of cake to check with wooden skewers. Remove the finished pie from the oven and let it cool.
10. For making fondant in convenient container squeeze the juice from half of a lemon, add icing sugar and mix it well.
11. Ready-made fondant is generously cut surface of the cake and give 1-2 hours of the pour. You can then cut the lemon cake into slices and serve with tea. Bon appetit!
This dessert is the invention of a Japanese girl who cannot imagine their life without sweets and trying to watch my figure. A cake is just a magical air that melts in your mouth, so attractive! A pleasant surprise is that the recipe does not contain flour and sugar. Just lovely!
Cakes with lemon has always attracted the attention of cooks. The desserts bittersweet, have a refreshing taste. The contrast between sour and sweet makes lemon pie, culinary masterpiece, a unique flavour adds a special citrus flavor.
Be sure to treat your loved ones this delicious pie. Keep this simple recipe and share with friends, they are sure to be delighted!