No need to bother – a delicious salad with ham and tomatoes.
- Baton – 3 slices
- Ham – 300 g
- Hard cheese – 150 g
- Tomatoes – 2 PCs.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil – for frying
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Baton cut into small cubes.
- Fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil until Golden brown. Spread the croutons on paper towels to remove excess fat.
- RUB cheese on a coarse grater or cut into very thin wedges.
- Tomatoes cut into strips. Ham cut as well.
- Mix in a bowl the tomatoes, ham, cheese and crackers, squeezed garlic. Dressed the salad with mayonnaise.
- Put the salad in a salad bowl.