To keep youth and beauty, prevent aging of skin and organism as a whole — is not every woman’s dream?
To keep youth and beauty, prevent aging of skin and organism as a whole — is not every woman’s dream? Unfortunately, time does not stop. We are not able to prevent the aging process, but little to slow, reports Rus.Media.
The secret to the fountain of youth lies in the hormone melatonin, which is present in each of us. With years due to bad habits and destructive impacts on your body its amount decreases, which leads to aging.
Scientists say that melatonin is able to present humanity with a life extension of 10-15 years.
Melatonin — a regulator of circadian rhythms of the person, the main hormone of the pineal gland. All people melatonin is rapidly recovering during a night’s sleep at the same time: from 23 to 3 am.
The process of aging starts after 25 years accompanied by the emergence of many diseases. The reason is the lack of melatonin, which begins to occur at that age. That’s why older people sleep becomes superficial, and falling asleep is always difficult. Nevertheless, this hormone production can be adjusted!
HOW TO IMPROVE MELATONIN PRODUCTION
The beautiful actress and unsurpassed beauty Sophia Loren is not tired to repeat that the secret of beauty lies in healthy sleep: she goes to bed no later than 9 PM and wakes up at 6 am.
Her advice has a scientific basis: the level of melatonin begins to rise from 21:00, reaching its peak at 2:00 in the morning, and falling by 9 am.
Simply put, the sooner you go to sleep, so they become more beautiful and younger, as in deep sleep due to the melatonin it updates all resources of the body at the cellular level!
2. Eat foods with a high content of melatonin. These foods include: milk, seafood, meat, chicken, fish, liver, eggs, cheese, oatmeal, baked potatoes, vegetables, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, dates and bananas.
3. In the evening try to avoid the showdown. The nervous system must be in a calm state. Remember that any stress inhibit the production of this hormone.
4. Don’t drink before bed strong black tea or coffee. They interfere with the body to produce melatonin. The same effect have some drugs. Therefore, carefully read the user manual to medicines, especially if you suffer from insomnia!
The best versions of the drink will be a glass of milk with honey, which any cultured milk product or a soothing herbal tea.
5. Don’t forget good sleep hygiene. Well-ventilated room. And drop this stupid habit of viewing news social networking before bedtime! Screen world inhibits production of the sleep hormone and long life.
6. Melatonin can be taken as a medicine; it is produced synthetically in the form of tablets and capsules. However, no self-treatment! Selection of the required dosage can be done only by your doctor.
7. Melatonin production significantly increased after one hour of sports activities. Regular moderate exercise is what you need!
8. Try to avoid alcohol, fatty foods and stop Smoking!
The presence of this hormone in the body in the right amount helps: slow down the aging process, strengthening the immune system, regulate blood pressure. It allows you to mobilize protective resources of the body and prevent the development of chronic diseases (including cancer)!
As you can see, melatonin is a real elixir of health and youth, and natural!
For the production of melatonin is absolutely not worth swallowing colored pills. Just follow the simple rules that will help the body to this hormone, a person can feel better.